Sunday, November 22, 2009

Knorr Goracy Kubek

I bought several packets of Knorr soup from Starsky's, the cheap European food store, known for its delectable eats from places where meat, cheese, the potato, and pickle reign. After pouring in the water, to my surprise the 'soup' ended up being undesirably thick, thus, definitely not soup. Unless stew comes in a cup now. It was mashed potato. In a cup. Like cup-o'-soup. But mashed potato. It's great if sometimes, like any other snack, you really need that kick of mashed potato. It's something I'll think about all day. Mashed potato. Waiting for my return home, late in the afternoon.
Happy hour. And mashed potato.
So tasty.
I was surprised, you'll be surprised. I highly recommend mashed potato in a cup. It will blow your mind.












No comments: