Saturday, July 31, 2010

degree, check.

K: i can now say, with confidence, that i am a Master of Art: Photographic Preservation and Collections Management.
Thesis, complete. handed in. readers, happy. application for graduation? sent.
I am done kids. the end has come. I have stepped through the doors of academia, for the last time. i am not nostalgic at all, i checked out mentally two years ago, post-Guelph. there could be nothing better than that.

I do not expect to get my dream job anytime soon (the joys of being in the humanities). instead, i will build on being a better creator of art, and see where the universe takes me. hopefully back to Holland.
Thats it, kids. apologies for being self-righteous in this post. i think that reaching this life-milestone has earned me the right to do so.
This is the end, from now on i will only post images of kittens.

No comments: