Monday, July 26, 2010

memories of the scot-land.

lately i've been missing my trips to europe, few as they have been. but more specifically, circa two years ago. more specifically, that week i spent alone in scotland.
i've decided to re-live that time, and any other time, that i've been inspired by the surroundings different to my own. more specifically, the times that have influenced me as a creator.
here is a series, using pictorial methods (the media, sans the hist-of-photo era), of those moments frozen in pixel form that will forever bring me back to that nano-second moment in my memory. more specifically.

numero uno. scotland, glasgow.

ladies and gentlemen, we are talking heads floating in space.
media wall installations. as made possible by Dali's doppelganger, Jr.
uni of glasgow. seriously.

No comments: